When the weather turns hot and humid, call on South Shore Fuel to install and maintain your air conditioning system and provide the electricity you need at a price you can afford. As the leaves start to change colors, we’ll be there to supply and deliver the oil to keep your furnace running. Call us at (855) 529-9635 to learn more about our exceptional services, but in the meantime, check out these links:
- Are you thinking about making the switch from natural gas to heating oil? The American Energy Coalition dispels some myths about heating oil and shows why it’s the better choice.
- Install a programmable thermostat to help you save on energy costs all year. Read this is resource from Energy Star for more information.
- For 7 ways to improve the efficiency of your cooling system, head over to TLC Home.
- A properly running HVAC system will prevent mold from growing in your home. Find out more about the dangers of mold by reading this resource from the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Changing your air conditioner’s air filter regularly will help it run at maximum efficiency. Read this guide to learn how.